Re: Setting up for Press Contacts in SEAsia - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Setting up for Press Contacts in SEAsia
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Ben,

>     We're interested in moving forward evangelizing PostgreSQL to
> SEAsia -
> primarily Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia and are
> prepared to
> start translating and distributing (when appropriate) press releases
> local media. Would we like to translate the current version release
> on the
> website ( http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/presskit82.html.en )
> into
> Thai or just do the 8.3 cvs release (

You should translate the stuff in the cvs folder called "Translate".
 Once I get back to California I can run you through the rest of the
stuff to be a Regional Contact.

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco 415-752-2500