Getting Recordset through returning refcursor - second try(firsthas wrong format sorry) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kubilay Kaan
Subject Getting Recordset through returning refcursor - second try(firsthas wrong format sorry)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello friends,

I am not sure if I am right here bcz its my forst post so..

I am using the Provider=MSDASQL.1 through psqlODBC as Data Source(created user DSN).
Postgresversion is 12.
Programming language is C++.
OS = Windows 10.

So my problem is when I call a sql function which returns a refcursor for dynamic sql purposes it doesnt fill the
recordset.

So my question is does the ODBC driver supports refcursor??

Is there any example/codesnippet or any sugestions? I did search alot abt this topic without success.

Thx in advance..