Error number 35603 Invalid key - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Petri Jooste
Subject Error number 35603 Invalid key
Date
List pgadmin-support
I am new to pgAdminII and do not understand the following:

(Errors when trying to create tables)
Creating a database succeeds.
Then, when right-clicking it and selecting Create Object - Table
   I get a dialog with error in frmTable.Initialise
      Number 35603
I press OK en get the Table form.
  I can type a name but not an owner
  I then add one or two columns
But when I press OK to create the table I get:
   error frmTable.cmdOK_Click
   Number: 91

I can create the table using SQL but the Table form would be nice :-)

I am using Win2000Pro and have the following (no duplicates):
C:\WINNT\system32\COMDLG32.OCX  (ver 6.0.84.18)
C:\WINNT\system32\COMCT332.OCX  (ver 6.0.0.8450)
C:\WINNT\system32\COMCTL32.OCX  (ver 6.0.81.5)

================
Mr. JP (Petri) Jooste
Skool vir Modelleringswetenskappe
School of Modelling Sciences
Vaal Triangle Campus
Potchefstroom University for Christian Higher Education
South Africa

Hierdie boodskap (en aanhangsels) is onderhewig aan beperkings en 'n vrywaringsklousule. Volledige besonderhede
beskikbaarby http://www.puk.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.html , of by itbsekr@puknet.puk.ac.za

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to
http://www.puk.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.htmlfor full details, or at itbsekr@puknet.puk.ac.za