pg_dump error - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Will Lewis
Subject pg_dump error
Date
List pgadmin-support
Our overnight backup from the cron logged the following error:

pg_dump: [custom archiver] could not write compressed chunk

Is this due to lack of space? It looks like we are getting close to the limit in this file system.

The file produced was considerably smaller than previous night's backups which have been larger than 2GB.

I'm currently making space so I can repeat the backup to prove either way but its going to take a while so in the
interimI'm enquiring whether anyone has experienced this error?

Thanks in advance.
Will Lewis