Re: is there any backend timeout undocumented? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Manfred Koizar
Subject Re: is there any backend timeout undocumented?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 23 May 2002 18:36:17 +0100 (WEST), NunoACHenriques
<nach@fct.unl.pt> wrote:
>server closed the connection unexpectedly
>    This probably means the server terminated abnormally
>    before or while processing the request.
>The connection to the server was lost. Attempting reset: Failed.
>You are currently not connected to a database.

I've seen this before.  In my case it was not a timeout, but a backend
crash.  What version are you running?  Do you find anything useful in
the log file?

ServusManfred