Specific database vars, again... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Glus Xof
Subject Specific database vars, again...
Date
Re: [NOVICE] Specific database vars, again...  (Rene Schickbauer <rene.schickbauer@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hi again,

Maybe, I didn't explain my question enough.

I need to record properties that belongs to an specific database (and
so, they work at database level... not at global scope:

* Could I use the \set statements ? but... the vars defined are not in
a database scope but a global, aren't they ?... furthermore, could
save these vars when try to dump the database ??? )

* Or, must to create an specific one-row table ?.

Glus