Re: RPMs for Fedora Core 1-3 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Troels Arvin
Subject Re: RPMs for Fedora Core 1-3
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 08:26:56 +0000, Dave Page wrote:

> I also just committed a new spec file and autoconf fix for Mandrake
> 10.1. It would be great if we could merge all these spec files into one
> that can build appropriately for each supported platform. Any chance I
> can persuade one or both of you to put some effort into that?

I have some experience creating spec-files which work on both Fedora/Red
Hat and Mandrake, and I'm thinking about trying to merge the spec-file and
source RPM file. It will probably happen within a day or two.

--
Greetings from Troels Arvin, Copenhagen, Denmark