Re: RPMs for Fedora Core 1-3 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: RPMs for Fedora Core 1-3
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hi guys,

I also just committed a new spec file and autoconf fix for Mandrake
10.1. It would be great if we could merge all these spec files into one
that can build appropriately for each supported platform. Any chance I
can persuade one or both of you to put some effort into that?

:-)

Regards, Dave