Re: [GENERAL] Monitoring Tool for PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Kellerer
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Monitoring Tool for PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Fabricio Pedroso Jorge schrieb am 18.10.2017 um 19:37:
> is there a "official" monitoring tool for PostgreSQL databases? For
> example, i come from Oracle Database, and there, we have Enterprise
> Manager to monitor and administrer the product... is there such a
> similar tool for PostgreSQL?

There is nothing "official" in the sense that it's developed by the Postgres development group.

But OPM looks quite promising:

http://opm.io/

There is a pretty extensive list in the Postgres wiki:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Monitoring