Re: [SQL] Caracter é - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From PFC
Subject Re: [SQL] Caracter é
Date
List pgsql-sql
    Hello,

    This is probably a character encoding issue ; try issuing a SET
client_encoding TO whatever encoding you're using ; it is possible that
your connection through PHP defaults to SQL_ASCII in which "é" is illegal
(mine did). Or, check your browser, form etc. encoding to make sure some
Unicode doesn't get mixed up with some non-Unicode stuff.
    Note that I tried PEAR::DB and found it to be, literally, a piece of junk
(sorry, no other words).