Re: Impact of checkpoint_segments under continual load conditions - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From PFC
Subject Re: Impact of checkpoint_segments under continual load conditions
Date
List pgsql-performance
    What happens if, say at iteration 6000 (a bit after the mess starts), you
pause it for a few minutes and resume. Will it restart with a plateau like
at the beginning of the test ? or not ?
    What if, during this pause, you disconnect and reconnect, or restart the
postmaster, or vacuum, or analyze ?