Re: pg 8.0.1-r3 killls pgadmin3 and phppgadmin - Mailing list pgsql-general

From PFC
Subject Re: pg 8.0.1-r3 killls pgadmin3 and phppgadmin
Date
List pgsql-general
    pgadmin3 does this (from pg's log with level set at debug5):

INSTRUCTION :  SELECT db.oid, datname, datpath, datallowconn, datconfig,
datacl, pg_encoding_to_char(encoding) AS serverencoding,
pg_get_userbyid(datdba) AS datowner,has_database_privilege(db.oid,
'CREATE') as cancreate
           FROM pg_database db
          ORDER BY datname
ERREUR:  42703: la colonne <<datpath>> n'existe pas
EMPLACEMENT :  transformColumnRef, parse_expr.c:1099

    Do you know if this is normal, should this column exist, is it a problem
with pgadmin ?
    Thanks !