Re: postgresql documentation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Randy Yates
Subject Re: postgresql documentation
Date
List pgsql-general

> Randy Yates wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've noticed that the PDF version of the manuals for 8.0 and 8.1
>> are lacking bookmarks and/or TOC and document reference links. If
>> this is generated via LaTeX, such links oculd easily be incorporated
>> via the hyperref package. It would make the document much easier to
>> navigate.
>>

> The PDF version is docbook->tex->pdf .. if you can make bookmarks
> have at it :)
>
> Warning... docbook->tex with our documentation can take days.
>
> Joshua D. Drake

Hi Joshua,

Well, it's tempting! Can you tell me how, using FC4, I can grab the
documentation build environment from the repository and download it to
my machine? I would love to be able to make a small contribution to
such a fantastic project.
--
%  Randy Yates                  % "Watching all the days go by...
%% Fuquay-Varina, NC            %  Who are you and who am I?"