Re: Q: pgaccess + restoring a table from a previous txt export - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Doug McNaught
Subject Re: Q: pgaccess + restoring a table from a previous txt export
Date
List pgsql-general
"Eric Chopin" <chopin@cari.fr> writes:

> Now my tables are empty and I would like to restore
> the content of the table using "Import" in the DATABASE
> menu of pgaccess, and I have the following error:
>
> Bad timestamp external representation
> '2001-06-01 00:00:00.00+002'

What version of Postgres is this?  There was at least one timestamp
parsing bug that was fixed in the 7.1 beta cycle.  Does 7.1.2 work?

-Doug
--
The rain man gave me two cures; he said jump right in,
The first was Texas medicine--the second was just railroad gin,