Re: JDBC: java.sql.SQLException: results returned - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Doug McNaught
Subject Re: JDBC: java.sql.SQLException: results returned
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Eric Scroger <escroger@carl.org> writes:

> Hackers,
>
> I get the following error (see below) when I attempt to insert a row into
> one of our tables.  I'm using postgres 6.4 with java/jdbc 1.2.1.

6.4!!!!!!  Jeez, upgrade already.

> Any ideas on what it means? I can't seem to find documentation
> on this particular exception anywhere?  Thanks,

Run a version of PG that isn't 5 years old and maybe someone will help
you out.  ;)

-Doug
--
Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees.  --T. J. Jackson, 1863