Re: permissions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Doug McNaught
Subject Re: permissions
Date
List pgsql-general
tony <tony@animaproductions.com> writes:

> On Sat, 2002-02-23 at 18:21, Doug McNaught wrote:
>

> > Hmm, what are the contents of 'frac.jsp'?
>
> It contains the org.postgresql.Driver jdbc:postgresql://host/database
> user and password information that would normally be in the header of
> each page.
>
> I saw a message go by that spoke of the org.postgresql.Driver bit being
> changed for jdk 1.4. Is that the case?

I dunno--still running 1.3.1 everywhere.  I'm conservative.  ;)
Anyhow, if part of the app does connect to the database successfully,
that's not the problem.

> As I set up my developpment server I changed the host details to the IP
> of my test machine. Otherwise this app is running on the clients server
> with no problems...

I don't really have much more to offer.  I would suspect whatever
Macromedia thing you're using for authentication, just because it
seems to be the difference between the parts that work and those that
don't.

Good luck...

-Doug
   --T. J. Jackson, 1863