Procedure for feature requests? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tim Landscheidt
Subject Procedure for feature requests?
Date
Re: Procedure for feature requests?
List pgsql-general
Hi,

suppose I thought that PostgreSQL would benefit greatly from
a "generate_series(DATE, DATE[, INT]) RETURNS DATE" function
- where do I suggest such a thing? Here on -general? On
-hackers? Directly edit
<URI:http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo>?

  Suppose the feature request was not a trivial one, but
maybe a "DEPENDS ON <object>" clause for "CREATE FUNCTION"
to allow PostgreSQL to deny requests to drop a table/view/
function that is needed by a function - where would I pro-
pose that?

TIA,
Tim