Re: j2ee compatiable jdbc driver on jdbc.postgresql.org? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Gunnar Rønning
Subject Re: j2ee compatiable jdbc driver on jdbc.postgresql.org?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
* Ned Wolpert <ned.wolpert@knowledgenet.com> wrote:

| Humm... are you saying that the class PostgresqlDataSource doesn't work?  I
| guess I'm not sure what doesn't work with the driver.  (Course, I've been using
| PoolMan as the datasource to wrap the postgresql default connection rather than
| using the datasource object, so I haven't been testing this myself, yet.)

I think the datasource class is required to use pgsql with Castor. If I
remember correctly I think it was contributed by the main author of Castor.

I haven't used it myself for ages though...

cheers,

        Gunnar
--
Gunnar Rønning - gunnar@polygnosis.com