Re: 403 - Forbidden on gitweb pages - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: 403 - Forbidden on gitweb pages
Date
List pgsql-www
> The problem is basically that gitweb is a big perl cgi (yes, cgi only)
> which means that for every request it had to reload all of perl and reparse
> the whole script. And on top of that the actual implementation of several
> features is fairly slow in itself.

What about finding a more efficient replacement?
 http://gitlabhq.com/ http://hjemli.net/git/cgit/

We need to check that GitLab can be setup to not offer all of its
features, and the CGIT way of displaying branches looks very much suited
to our project back branches support.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine