Re: pg_dump with postgis extension dumps rules separately - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: pg_dump with postgis extension dumps rules separately
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
> OK, maybe I'll try to take a look in the meantime.

That would be awesome :)

> Did you have any comment on the other pg_dump patch (reviewed by Vibhor)?

This whole extension table filtering and dumping is more in Tom's realm,
so I guess that if you want to have another pair of eyes on your patch
before commit'ing it yourself, you will need him to have a look.

That said, I didn't spot anything obvious that I want to report myself,
so I would label it "ready for commiter".

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine