Re: [HACKERS] missing mugshots - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Subject Re: [HACKERS] missing mugshots
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> Thus spake Jan Wieck
> >     The  new developers globe is updated with all photos I got so
>
> One thing I notice is that mine and the server share a pin (reasonable
> as we are in the same place) but the way it is presented is a little
> confusing.  It will get more confusing as time goes on and we get more
> than one person in the same city.  At least in this case it's obvious that
> the server didn't work on stuff.  There should be a cleaner delineation
> between people sharing the same location.

Hmmmm,

    does that mean the server is only close to you, not where you
    are?

    From the wording in the original page "...  and  location  of
    hub.org"  I  assumed  that  it is the SAME location, not just
    another one in Toronto.  Therefore I just colored the  pin  a
    little  different. But if it's a separate location it must be
    a separate pin with it's own popup.

Jan