Re: [HACKERS] Re: [SQL] plpgsql error - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: [SQL] plpgsql error
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> Bruce Momjian <maillist@candle.pha.pa.us> writes:
> > Tom, I like your fix in configure.in better than adding a silly
> > Makefile rule.  Yours is much cleaner.  You just created an
> > expanded_libdir in configure.in and let that be expanded in the *.in
> > files.
>
> Not really --- did you see what I had to do to get the thing expanded
> properly?  Ick...  Brook's approach would be cleaner.  But I don't want
> to spend more time on it now.

    And it's not required for PL/pgSQL or PL/Tcl any more. initdb
    now installs them in template1 (if their shared  objects  are
    installed  in  the  libdir),  so we can remove the mklang.sql
    scripts.  So concentrate on your other items.

Jan