Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> Jan Wieck wrote:
> >

> >     And now DEEP FROZEN :-)
> >
> >         http://www.postgresql.org/~wieck/index.html
> >         -------------------------------------------
>
> Yes! Cool!!!
>
> Vadim

    Just put in another version. This time, all dot's are red but
    they flash frequently when displayed in a Netscape.

    The advantage is that the image is static and the flashes are
    done  with JavaScript. So the image could get highest quality
    and become bigger and finally placed as jpeg.

    For sake I haven't found out how to  determine  the  absolute
    position  of  an  image  unter MS IE4 yet. So they are simply
    static there. Does anyone know how to do that?

Jan