Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From jwieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe
Re: [HACKERS] Developers globe
List pgsql-hackers
> > Ok try this.  I haven't tried it on a graphic yet, that'll be next.  I
> > was just proving it out.
> >
> > http://www.postgresql.org/~vev/index.html
> >
> > Mouseover on the left frame.
>
> Totally cool.

    What about this one:

        http://www.postgresql.org/~wieck/test.html

    I've used xearth's coords for the map (a little Tcl/Tk script
    did it) and GIFmerge to combine two ones.  Resulting  gif  is
    6275 bytes!

    Then  I've  added  overlib (thanks Venice). Only Bruce and me
    are on the map. Finally (if we choose  it)  I'll  create  the
    mentioned  Tk  application  to  manage  all the dot's and the
    underlying map.

Jan