Re: [INTERFACES] bcc32.mak for libpq broken? (distro 8.0.0) (fwd) - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Berényi Gábor
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] bcc32.mak for libpq broken? (distro 8.0.0) (fwd)
Date
List pgsql-patches
Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> írta:

> Berényi Gábor wrote:
> > The problem is something else.
> > Gives the same message.
> >
> > Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> ?rta:

> > operator
> > >
> > > OK, new bcc32.mak attached.  It turns out the actions were
> > indented with
> > > spaces instead of tabs.
>
> OK, I think I figured it out.  "Resource files" are done differently in
> MS make and bcc make.  I have attached a new file.  Please test and
let
> me know.  If you can keep testing, we will eventually get this
working.
> Thanks.
>
> --
>   +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Newtown Square,
Pennsylvania 19073

Hello Bruce,
The output: 29 rows, each consists of the single message "file not
found".
Should I send you a bcc makefile that works?  have one for my project
that the IDE created automatically - if you think it helps to understand
the syntax.
Keep trying, Gabor