Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Changed order of statements and added anadditiona MSVC safeguar - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Michael Meskes
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Changed order of statements and added anadditiona MSVC safeguar
Date
List pgsql-committers
> Now that some buildfarm owners have enabled ecpg tests on their Windows
> machines, it'd be a good idea to back-patch this.  I see that woodlouse
> is consistently succeeding on the master branch, but v10 not so much,
> and this commit is the only plausible reason why.

Done for 9.6 and 10. There were some other changes to the regressions
tests for 9.6, so the patches in question do not apply cleanly in 9.5
and earlier and I kind of doubt that it's worth the effort to manually
backport.

Michael

P.S.: I'm traveling, if something goes red because of this commit, feel
free to fix. :)
--
Michael Meskes
Meskes at (Debian|Postgresql) dot Org