Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Changed order of statements and added an additiona MSVC safeguar - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Changed order of statements and added an additiona MSVC safeguar
Date
List pgsql-committers
Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org> writes:
> Changed order of statements and added an additiona MSVC safeguard to make ecpg
> thread test cases work on Windows.

Now that some buildfarm owners have enabled ecpg tests on their Windows
machines, it'd be a good idea to back-patch this.  I see that woodlouse
is consistently succeeding on the master branch, but v10 not so much,
and this commit is the only plausible reason why.