Re: PostgreSQL book market up 84% - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Guido Barosio
Subject Re: PostgreSQL book market up 84%
Date
Re: PostgreSQL book market up 84%  ("Luke Lonergan" <llonergan@greenplum.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
quote: "A surprise to many may be the strong growth of PostgreSQL, up
84% over a year ago. We've also been hearing some signs of growth in
the Postgres market from our "alpha geek" radar, with reasons given
including better support for geo data, and better handling of very
large data sets. New companies like Greenplum and EnterpriseDB have
also brought a little focus to this market. We're updating our
PostgreSQL book, and watching this market closely."

pgsql 8.0 , windows port. That should explain a bit these figures, tho.

g.-

--
Guido Barosio