Re: Making the "Prominent Users" section easier to reach - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Guido Barosio
Subject Re: Making the "Prominent Users" section easier to reach
Date
List pgsql-www
What about "Featured Users"?

featured
     adj 1: made a feature or highlight; given prominence; "a featured
            actor"; "a featured item at the sale"

Actually, linking from the top bar wouldn't be a bad idea, as per the
case studies, for those who already have one, would be reachable from
that site, were the feature star will be postgresql, as the study
object.

Regards,
Guido Barosio

--