From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] New Mailing List : pgsql-gui-dev@postgresql.org ?
Date
List pgsql-www
On 10/31/2017 04:43 PM, Damien Clochard wrote:

> This is a legitimate question. In fact, it's easy to create a mailing
> list but we should always check if it is relevant before adding a new one
>
> In this case, I had a look to the various possibilities among the
> current "list of lists" but couldn't find anything that really fits
>
> * pgsql-hackers has already enough traffic :)
> * pgadmin-hackers is dedicated to pgadmin development whereas we want a
> place to discuss any tool...
> * pgsql-interfaces is dedicated to drivers, not Graphic User Interfaces

I was thinking -admin might be appropriate as generally speaking that is
what we are talking about with graphical clients, easy PostgreSQL
Administration and it is already a very, very low volume list.

JD

Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://pgconf.us
*****     Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.   *****