Re: PDF build warnings - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Alexander Lakhin
Subject Re: PDF build warnings
Date
List pgsql-docs
Hello,
27.06.2018 02:10, Tom Lane wrote:
When doing a test run of the PDF docs for beta2 on borka, I noticed that the
build finishes with this -- is it expected?
[ lots of "Unresolved ID reference" ]
Yeah, we've pretty much always had that.  It used to be spelled
differently with the old toolchain, but I think mostly the same
tags were complained of.  Don't know the cause.
This was discussed some time ago:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/45f75674-221b-1ec4-69ca-f9c00bd4bff6@2ndquadrant.com

As I remember such id don't get into internal FOP id table and then when rechecking id's it can't be resolved.
Still think that it should be fixed just to bring attention to another (may be more important) warnings.
I can prepare a patch if you find it useful.

Best regards,
------
Alexander Lakhin
The Russian Postgres Company