Re: Distribution package for OSX - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Distribution package for OSX
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On 12/03/2016 06:06 AM, Igor Korot wrote:
> Michael,
>
> On Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 4:03 AM, Michael Paquier
> <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 12:35 PM, Igor Korot <ikorot01@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> So which version of the driver I can use?
>>> The one that will understand the version I have and successfully can
>>> be configured
>>> and compiled.
>>
>> PQsetSingleRowMode is only available since Postgres 9.2, so you need
>> to install a newer version via homebrew or macports.
>
> I don't really care about latest and greatest.
> All I need is to test whether I can connect to the PostgreSQL DB thru the ODBC
> with iODBC on OSX and execute some queries.

So looking here:

https://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning/

you see Postgres 9.2 was released September 2012.

The looking here:

https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/src/

you see that you probably want an psqlodbc version that is
psqlodbc-09.01.0100 or older.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com