Re: Extension/Language of plPerl in PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Extension/Language of plPerl in PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
On 05/24/2018 07:11 AM, Karthick Damodar wrote:

Please reply to list also, more eyes on the problem.
Ccing list.

> Adrian,
>
> Thanks for your response. So I need to install  Perl version 5.24 it seems. Since I could have installed EDB package.
Letme try this one.

I have not used the EDB installer in some time, but as I remember it the
Language Pack installs Perl(along with Python and TCL/TK) for you. In
fact if I remember correctly it will only work properly with its own
installed languages. You do have to configure it after install:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/docs/en/10.0/Language_Pack_v10/EDB_Postgres_Language_Pack_Guide.1.09.html#