RE:Extension/Language of plPerl in PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Karthick Damodar
Subject RE:Extension/Language of plPerl in PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi Team,

I had tried to install “plperlu” extension in PostgreSQL 9.5 and PostgreSQL 10. But I am returned with an following error message,

ERROR: could not load library "C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/9.5/lib/plperl.dll": The specified module could not be found.

SQL state: XX000.

Note: I have installed ActiveState(Perl) in my local system and environment variables are assigned properly.

Even I tried in slack community and googled for this issue, but didn’t get a proper solution.

Please let me know the solution for this as soon as possible.

FYI, following is the specification of the packages I installed,

1.       ActivePerl 5.26.1 Build 2601 (64-bit) – Perl

2.       pgAdmin 4 v3, pgAdmin III 1.20

3.       PostgreSQL 10 and PostgreSQL 9.5

4.       OS Windows 7 professional 64 bit operating system

Thanks,

Karthick

Aspire Systems

This e-mail message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.