Re: WIP: System Versioned Temporal Table - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vik Fearing
Subject Re: WIP: System Versioned Temporal Table
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 03/01/2020 11:57, Surafel Temesgen wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 2, 2020 at 12:12 AM Vik Fearing
> <vik.fearing@2ndquadrant.com <mailto:vik.fearing@2ndquadrant.com>> wrote:
>
>     This does not compile against current head (0ce38730ac).
>

>     gram.y: error: shift/reduce conflicts: 6 found, 0 expected
>

> Rebased and conflict resolved i hope it build clean this time

It does but you haven't included your tests file so `make check` fails.

It seems clear to me that you haven't tested it at all anyway.  The
temporal conditions do not return the correct results, and the syntax is
wrong, too.  Also, none of my previous comments have been addressed
except for "system versioning" instead of "system_versioning".  Why?

--

Vik Fearing