Re: Was my question inappropriate for postgres? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Gavin Flower
Subject Re: Was my question inappropriate for postgres?
Date
Re: Was my question inappropriate for postgres?  (Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
On 25/07/22 11:56, Taka Taka wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I posted question bellow.
>
> Hello.
> I would like to know if psqlodbc_13_02 is compatible with M365.
> Also, could you please tell me which of the psqlodbc_13_02 would be
> suitable to Windows 10 64-bit?
> Was my question inappropriate?
> I wanted to know if the pdbc driver above would be compatible to
> Microsoft's M365.
> Also, I find variety in the odbc driver.
> Is it possible to know which of the driver is suitable to Windows 10
> 64-bit?
> Or could you please tell me where to inquire?

Hi,

Please do not top post, bottom post like me.

I suspect that most people do not know what 'M365' is, would be good to
explain.  Am curious as to what 'M365' is!

Can't help with Microsoft stuff, as I mainly use Linux, though I've been
forced to use Microsoft O/S's in the past (last time was in a VM on
Linux a few years back).

If you are using Postgres for really large data volumes, and/or require
high performance, you might be better to upgrade to Linux --- it really
depends on your own specific situation.  Note that most servers run Linux!

Cheers,
Gavin