Re: Sobre Actualizacion - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Emanuel Calvo Franco
Subject Re: Sobre Actualizacion
Date
List pgsql-admin
> Estimados:
> Tengo instalado Postgresql 7.4.8 y quisiera migrar a postgres 8.x.
>
> Mi pregunta es si hay alguna pauta para hacerlo. Solo se que puedo tener
> problemas con la perdida de datos. Necesito me orientes por favor
>
> Ricardo Mercado Araneda.

1- Generally, spanish speakers send these kind of questions first to the
pgsql-es-ayuda list and then -if they didn't have a reasoneable answer-
sends them to these 'english' lists.

2- This list is for ADMIN issues. If you see, you will found there are
list for each topic. This limitation not exists on the spanish list, so
i recommend that you suscribe to this.

3. pgsql-es-ayuda community rocks! :P
--
              Emanuel Calvo Franco