Re: Opteron vs. Xeon performance differences - Mailing list pgsql-general

From postgres Emanuel CALVO FRANCO
Subject Re: Opteron vs. Xeon performance differences
Date
List pgsql-general
How do you manage the wal in both servers?
The version kernel is the same in both?
Runs the same services?
Do you make some test with Posgresql only in both servers?
If the problem is the inter-CPU, i know you can specified the number
of processors
do you want to run dedicated to one process.