Re: PostgreSQL v11 offline (portable) version libwinpthread-1.dllerror - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Thomas Kellerer
Subject Re: PostgreSQL v11 offline (portable) version libwinpthread-1.dllerror
Date
List pgsql-bugs
from https://osdn.net/projects/sfnet_sixtyfourbitcompiles/downloads/64bit/libwinpthread-1.dll/

> Now it works!!!
> Please update (or what else needs to be done) in order to use offline version of PostgreSQL v11.

Assuming you are talking about the "ZIP archive" supplied by EnterpriseDB, this has already been addressed:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/6c5b191a-f1eb-4b53-ca44-73ffb4112d0a%40aklaver.com#cbea7fa49a4134a14b0c40c1394cb5f4