repmgr for PostgreSQL 9.3 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Francisco Cabrita
Subject repmgr for PostgreSQL 9.3
Date
Re: repmgr for PostgreSQL 9.3
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Hi guys,

I’ve added postgresql.org apt repo and installed PostgreSQL 9.3 from it.

# apt-cache search postgresql | grep repmgr
postgresql-9.0-repmgr - replication manager support modules for PostgreSQL 9.0
postgresql-9.1-repmgr - replication manager support modules for PostgreSQL 9.1
postgresql-9.2-repmgr - replication manager support modules for PostgreSQL 9.2
repmgr - replication manager for PostgreSQL
repmgr-dbg - debug symbols for repmgr

I don’t find repmgr for PostgreSQL 9.3, am I missing something or should I use ‘repmgr’ deb?

thanks in advance

Cheers,
Frank

--
Change is the essential process of all existence.
-- Spock, "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield", stardate 5730.2