Logical Replication - Rep Manager - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Anjul Tyagi
Subject Logical Replication - Rep Manager
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi Team,

We are planning to implement the Rep Manager in our environment to manage the replication. While reading the documentation we found out that if primary goes down. We can promote one of the standby server and make it primary. However we have one reporting server that we are replicating specific table data via logical replication. While doing testing in lower environment, we noticed when we primary goes down and we promote the standby server, our replication also breaks. Do we have any option and suggestion to handle the logical replication in case of failure.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anjul TYAGI

ü Go Green