Re: Governance directory page for pg.o - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Joe Conway
Subject Re: Governance directory page for pg.o
Date
List pgsql-www
On 6/20/24 08:18, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> On 6/20/24 4:07 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> writes:

>>> +1 - go for it.
>>
>> +1 --- give yourself that commit bit.
>
> +1 on pushing the patch, +0 on commit bit due to Joe & I working
> together at $DAYJOB.

Pushed. It looks good to me -- please let me know if you see anything off.

Since the committers[1] and sysadmin[2] pages are now on pg.o, shall I
remove them from the wiki? Or wait some amount of time?

Thanks,

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/developer/committers/
[2] https://www.postgresql.org/about/governance/sysadmin/
--