Re: Pgarchives message thread page design - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: Pgarchives message thread page design
Date
List pgsql-www
On 8/7/22 9:17 AM, Sahil Harpal wrote:
> Hello,
> As a part of improvement of pgarchives, I would like to ask community
> about the problems you have been facing in using message thread page
> (eg.
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20220701002034.GA9030%40tamriel.snowman.net
> <https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20220701002034.GA9030%40tamriel.snowman.net>)
> and also potential solutions that might help to improve user experience
> to some extent.

There is an issue with using the "Thread" dropdown on a mobile device.
It can be both 1/ hard-to-click and 2/ it will extend past the screen on
very long threads.

Making the thread dropdown mobile-friendly will make it easier to view
threads from a mobile device.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Attachment