Re: how to install just client libraries on windows? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Massa, Harald Armin
Subject Re: how to install just client libraries on windows?
Date
List pgsql-general
Dave,

> The closest thing we have to a client installer is probably pgAdmin,
> which will install libpq and it's dependencies, as well as psql,
> pg_dump/pg_dumpall/pg_restore, and of course, pgAdmin.

maybe we should promote this information to the public?

Calling "pgAdmin" additionally "the client installer" surely fits the
needs of many, many Windows-Users who just need "the PostgreSQL client
on their machines".

Harald

--
GHUM Harald Massa