Re: BUG #15243: make check shows errors, i.e. fails to find initdband others - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Mario Emmenlauer
Subject Re: BUG #15243: make check shows errors, i.e. fails to find initdband others
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Dear Tom and all,

I just wanted to say a big "thank you" to the developers and community!
I can successfully build PostgreSQL on Windows, Linux and MacOSX now!
I am specifically happy that the MSVC build was so nicely explained, and
that it even works on Windows with the Intel Compiler.

So just a big thank you!

And, this is my first bug report, I do not know how to close it. Please
let me know if there is something I need to do.

All the best,

   Mario Emmenlauer

--
BioDataAnalysis GmbH, Mario Emmenlauer      Tel. Buero: +49-89-74677203
Balanstr. 43                   mailto: memmenlauer * biodataanalysis.de