Re: Adjusting Shared Memory with sysctl.conf not working? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Doug Graham
Subject Re: Adjusting Shared Memory with sysctl.conf not working?
Date
List pgsql-novice
Unfortunately I made the wrong choice.  Now I can't get around this shared memory issue.  Too bad I can't uninstall and start over.  Too bad also there isn't some kind of warning so I guy doesn't make the wrong choice.

Doug