Re: Help me please - psqlODBC _09_05_0300-x64 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Help me please - psqlODBC _09_05_0300-x64
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On 07/09/2016 05:54 AM, NILTON OLIV wrote:

> Hello, I downloaded "psqlODBC _09_05_0300-x64." After it was installed,
> when opening shows this error:
>
> Warning:
> The server you are connecting to is not a version that is suported by
> this release of pgAdmin III.
> pgAdmin III may not function as expected.
> Supported server versions are 8.4 to 9.5.

This is coming from pgAdmin, not ODBC, and states the problem clearly,
you need a different version of pgAdmin. Also as far as I know pgAdmin
does not use ODBC to connect. That being said, it is a warning and I
assuming you are actually getting connected.

What version of Postgres are you trying to connect to?

What version of pgAdmin are you using?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com