Re: [patch] Proposal for \crosstabview in psql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Verite
Subject Re: [patch] Proposal for \crosstabview in psql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
    Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> I messed with that code some more, as it looked unnecessarily
> complicated; please see attached and verify that it still behaves
> sanely.  This needs those regression tests you promised.  I tested a few
> cases and it seems good to me.

I've fixed a couple things over v16:
- avoid passing every cell through psprintf, which happened due
  to cont.cells being pre-initialized to empty strings.
- adjusted the loop freeing allocated_cells

and added the regression tests.

Attached is the diff over v16, tested with make check and valgrind.

Best regards,
--
Daniel Vérité
Twitter: @DanielVerite