Re: Postgresql replication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From William Yu
Subject Re: Postgresql replication
Date
List pgsql-general
As far as I know, nobody has a generic solution for multi-master
replication where servers are not in close proximity. Single master
replication? Doable. Application specific conflict resolution? Doable.
Off the shelf package that somehow knows financial transactions on a
server shouldn't be duplicated on another? Uhh...I'd be wary of trying
it out myself.