Re: Fwd: Proposal - UUID data type - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kless
Subject Re: Fwd: Proposal - UUID data type
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I'm sorry, but it was necessary that certain answers were answered by
someone with wide knowledge on databases and overall about its own
database. This one was the only way, and I believe that it has been
enough positive, at least for the end users -every one that choose its
data base-. At least this clarifies how is working each community, and
what is to be true or not.